Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pushing Up Daisies



Literally.

I'm engaged in full fledged warfare. With my irrigation system. Look what I come downstairs to find each morning outside of my kitchen window.


It's so defeating and disappointing. Look where they're coming from.



Aren't the little window boxes outside of my guest room cute? It's my attempt to break up the monotony of the brick and concrete. (note- it's an ATTEMPT) But the flowers just don't want to stay there.

My sprinkler system has decided to push these little geraniums or daisies (or whatever they are) up out of their cozy dirt home each day. I guess the water pressure is just too much. I keep trying to replant and move the flowers farther away from the nozzle heads, but I keep losing the battle.

Losing.

How long do you think these will last? Another two weeks- tops. I'm not trained for the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment